Susana Dumas is an Argentinian business woman and NY State Associate Broker with 15 years of experience bringing buyers and sellers together.
Twenty-eight years ago, Susana Dumas immigrated to America leaving behind all but a few possessions, searching for opportunities that had been so elusive back in Argentina.
Years later she is a successful real estate agent , selling homes for nearly 15 years in Brooklyn, Queens, and on Long Island.
She uses her unique background as an independent business owner, and expert antiquarian as well as her multi-lingual capacities to her advantage and is a key component in her success, she speaks English, Spanish and German.
She holds certifications for:
- CIPS, Certified International Property Specialist
- CBR Certified Buyer Representative
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- CIRE Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certification
She is a Member of:
- Global Committee at LIBOR
- NAHREP National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- AAREA Asian American Real Estate Association
- NAR National Association of Realtors
- NYSAR New York State Association of Realtors
- LIBOR Long Island Board of Realtors
- FIABCI International Federation of Real Estate Professionals